New Owner’s Information Kit with all the answers to living in Pebble Shores.
If You Are Coming For a Visit, Rules You May Need to Note
- Open from 7:00 AM to Dusk – Our Collier County Permit doesn’t allow nighttime swimming.
- No Glass containers or alcoholic beverages allowed. If you want to eat, go to picnic table outside pool area.
- If you lose your pool pass, the charge is $50.00 for replacement.
- All units have an assigned Carport and an unassigned space in front.
- Pebble Shores does not allow motorized two wheeled vehicles (motor cycles, scooters or mopeds) or pickup trucks overnight. They will be subject to towing.
- All vehicles parked at Pebble Shores must have a permanent or temporary parking sticker attached at the rear of the vehicle. Parking applications are found under the forms tab and should be filled out in advance and sent to Sandcastle for processing. A parking committee representative will issue the pass once approved by the Board of Directors and will arrange for delivery or pick up of the pass for you. Should you have any questions after reading the condominium rules and regulations, please contact Sandcastle Community Management. Failure to properly obtain and affix a parking sticker may result in the vehicle being towed at the Owner’s expense.
- All owners are allowed two pets less than 35 pounds. Renters are not allowed to have pets.
- All dogs must be on a leash while being walked and the owner is responsible for picking up waste and properly discarding it in the dumpsters.
See full Rules and Regulations June 1, 2016 Press here to open
How and What can You Recycle? Press Here
Pebble Shores- Committees 2017 Press Here
Guidelines for Responsibility for Property Maintenance, Replacement, and Repairs Press Here
Declaration of Condominium of Pebble Shores a Condominium Please note that it is a large file. Press here
Amendment 19.8.1 Effective January 20, 2018 Press Here
Rules Pertaining to the Use of the Pool and Spa Press here
Notice to Residents About Large Item Dumping Press Here
Seasonal Checklist When Leaving Pebble Shores for an extended Period Press Here
Information of Collier County Recycling Center. Please do not Leave Electronics in the Dumpster Press Here for Information
Pebble Shores Survey Results 2015 Press Here
Pebble Shores Survey Results 2017 Press Here
Pebble Shores Posted Notices Press Here
Pebble Shores Newsletters – Latest One on News Page:
Fall 2015 Newsletter Press Here
Winter 2016 Newsletter Press Here
Spring 2016 Newsletter Press Here
Fall 2016 Newsletter Press Here